My Agile Pendulum Pro
This is my first fanned/slanted frets guitar, and I will never go back. NEVER
- Multi-Scale design with scale range of 27" to 28.625"
- Angled nut and pickup for improved intonation and sound
- 5 piece neck thru design with rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Angled Cepheus 9 active pickups
- Custom Agile Bridge
- Mahogany Body
- Ebony fretboard with no markers. Position markers are located on the side of the neck.
- 24 Extra Jumbo 2.9mm frets and a 13.7" (350mm) radius neck for fast play
- Grover Die Cast tuners
- Width of the neck at the nut: 2 1/4"
- Uniform Neck Profile - For ultra fast playing - 21.5mm at the first fret and 22mm at the 12th fret.
- Overall length, including the strap button: 41";
- Pickup dimensions are 4 1/2" x 1 1/2"
- Actual Weight is only 10 lbs
New Custom Pendulum On Its Way!
Specs to come!
Furch 24-SR Dreadnought
I fell in love with Furch a while back, and this particualr guitar is a great sounding Furch in my ears!
- Spurce Top
- Back & Sides in solid Indian Rosewood
- Mahogny Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard and Bridge
- Ivoroid Bindning
- Abalone Palavahills Inlays and Soundhole Decoration
- Challer Chrome Mechanics
My Bryce 6
- A slim line, dual cutaway, contoured solid Alder body bass with matching headstock
- Long scale neck (35") increases string tension and helps eliminate the "floppy" low B string.
- High Mass Bridge design for maximum attack and sustain
- Improved electronics with Cephius Alpha and Beta pickups with volume, tone and coil tap for exceptional sound
- 5 pc Maple/Walted neck-thru design and adjustable double trus rod for exceptional stability
- Contoured heal fore easy access to the upper frets and slotted body for comfortable play
- Rosewood fretboard with 24 jumbo frets and side of the neck position makers
- Brushed Nickel Hardware Graph Tec Tusq Nut
- Overall length: 44 1/2"
- String gauges: .025, .045, .065, .085, .105, .135
- Actual Weight is only lbs 9 lbs
Previously Owned Guitars
- Agile Intrepid Pro 828
- Ibanez RG2228
- Cort Katana
- Lag Arkane Master
- Ibanez RGxxxx + piezo
- Aria Pro 2
- 3/4 Les Paul Copy
Fractal Audio Axe-Fx Ultra
This is my main unit and it is the best piece of guitar equipment I have ever owned!
I use this in the studio and live. I love not having to carry around heavy amplifiers and pedalboards.
Digital simulation is already more than good enough, and it will become even better!
You can read more about them here: http://www.fractalaudio.com/p-axe-fx-ultra-standard.php
This is the accompanying pedal board for the Axe-Fx. It is also great!
Read more about this here: http://www.fractalaudio.com/p-mfc-101-midi-foot-controller.php
My Line6 POD X3 Pro
I still consider this a great piece of equipment and I will probably install it somewhere for a practice setup.
If you want to buy it, contact me.
My Line6 FBV
Not much to say about this, it obeys my feet. I have yet to miss a shift using this board. I've had trouble with that in the past on other pedal setups.
Previously Owned Gear
- Line6 POD XT Live
- Krank Revolution 1 2*12 100W Combo
- ToneBone Hot British
- Fender Pro Junior
- Dunlop Volume
- Dunlop Wah
- Hughes & Kettner WARP 7 2*12 Combo
- Digitech Whammy
- Boss MetalZone
- Zoom 505 and 707
- Boss DD6 Delay and Looper
- ProCo RAT
- Roland Micro Cube